Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Devil May Cry by Sherrilyn Kenyon Book Review

I found this book as an awesome bargain book at Dollar Tree, they had messed up on cutting the pages so couldn't sell it for full price I suppose but I could read it just fine. I really enjoyed this book as a pleasure reading book,
I really enjoyed this book as a pleasure reading book, while it is a good book it just isn't a piece of complicated literature and I found it to be a light enjoyable read, a pleasant break from the assigned reading that comes from being a college student. The plot moves quickly and is packs with action scenes and witty humor. This would be a book for adults only in my opinion. It's not something I would hand to a youngster or a teenager, certainly not without checking it yourself to see if you think your child is mature enough for sexual scenes and occasionally gory violence scenes. Overall I would recommend this for a pleasant afternoon of reading curled up in a comfy armchair next to the fireplace this fall, perhaps with a cup of tea or hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment